I thought I'd go back and share some of the things we did this year. The main one is we surprised the kids with a trip to Disneyland.
We left on C's birthday and Rich let them think we were going to Boondock's Fun Center. We left around 2:30 am and the kids fell asleep. When the oldest three woke up we let C open his birthday present.

We didn't tell them where we were going until we got to St. George and they were shocked. Too bad I didn't know how to use the video function on our camera. I thought I was recording but I wasn't. This is the next day on the Shuttle Bus on our way to Disneyland. They were all wearing Disney themed shirts.
Here we are on the Tea Cups. The older boys didn't complain about going on a ride that E wanted to go on. I did not teach E and D how to spin the tea cup until we were halfway done.
D got to meet Buzz and "Buzz's Astro Blaster blaster" ride was his favorite ride.
E's favorite ride was Pirate's of the Carribean(After we got off). Then we got to meet Captain Jack Sparrow.
This was one of the few times we made C get in a picture with a character. He did not like posing.
California Screamin' was my and C's favorite ride and G's 2nd favorite. His favorite ride was Space Mountain.
This is D on Rich's shoulders. We love this picture.
1 comments:
I want to do to disneyland next year... we'll see how that goes with a new baby.
Post a Comment