Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sixteen Years Ago Today




Rich and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. It's hard to believe it's been that long and hard to imagine life any other way.



Jason was serving in Chile so he was not with us that day. We've all grown up don't you think.


This is one of the only pictures I have of Opa. He passed away 2 months after we were married.



In this one you can even see Brooke. I don't even know if she remembers this.

3 comments:

Charity said...

I remember that day...I didn't want my sister leaving home so soon! :)
Being a bridesmaid is torture!!! ;)

Summer said...

i remember that day too!

Brooke said...

yes i remember it... i remember being at the temple and when you and rich kissed for a picture charity said something like... nice lipstick rich or that color looks good on you... but yeah I remember