C has decided to switch from soccer to baseball. Last night was his first game. He has missed some practices since they overlap soccer practice and scouts or they were completely rained out. So I feel bad that he doesn't know how to catch and bat very well. We'll have to get out and practice at home to help him. This is during warm-up. He has a good arm but we need to practice accuracy.
Out in right field
His first time up at bat and it's also his first time facing a pitching machine. I didn't realize that he had never made it to a practice where they had the pitching machine set up. I guess we'll have to head to the batting cage.
I thought he said he was going to bat right handed so I was on the wrong side. I moved and got this picture.
His second and last time up at bat. No hits tonight but he was very close. I was very impressed with his first time. His team won 12 to 3.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
C's First Baseball Game
Posted by Melodie at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what fun pictures. I cant believe how much they have grown. Love the program pictures and park pictures.
Shoot that was a game?!! I thought it was another practice so did not feel too bad that Adam missed it!!! Oops!!!
Thanks for the schedule....we'll be coming to watch him play soon
southpaw! awesome! i hope one of my boys will be left handed and play baseball... our games go til the end of july
Post a Comment