Thursday, May 7, 2009

Playing at the Park

We finally got some good weather and was able to get out and play. One Saturday the wind picked up and we dropped everything and went to the park to fly kites. Of course I forgot my camera, but we had a good time. This day I was watching my friends little boy and D's best friend so we grabbed the bikes and headed out.

Coming down the twisty slide together.

Trying to climb up the slides with flip flops. Didn't really work but they kept trying.

Using the communicator tube to talk to J on the other side of the playground.


Finally making it up the little slide.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

What a pretty park! Looks like they had fun. I remember trying to climb up the slide, too.

Joanna said...

what fun. We are waiting for good weather to fly our kites. May is finally here so things should start looking up weather wise!

Charity said...

Those boys are so cute...bring them over again sometime for popsicles or treats.