My friend has this posted on her blog and I just love it. So I'm sharing it with you. It's an amazing arrangement.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Jon Schimdt's Love Story meets Viva La Vida
Posted by Melodie at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My friend has this posted on her blog and I just love it. So I'm sharing it with you. It's an amazing arrangement.
Posted by Melodie at 9:01 PM
4 comments:
Mel, Can I just say that you seriously made my night with this clip? Jon Schmidt has been my favorite composer for years now, and his music just fills my soul like no other. (Cheesy, I know, but truth) thank you for sharing it!
Wow! That's all I can say. Two of my favorite songs. :o)
I love Jon Schmidt...we should go see him this fall down at Thanksgiving Point. That cellist was fun to watch too....gave me goosebumps
LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment