We always go to Grandma's to dye Easter eggs and have a hunt. Grandpa always hold off mowing the lawn until after the hunt so there are even hiding places in the grass. We decided to have the hunt on Friday because the forecast was not favorable for Saturday.
C wasn't into any part of the day and D colored one egg and was done so I only got pics of E and G.

When I counted them up I had filled 98 plastic eggs with candy. And there were more eggs than that. The kids had a great time hunting and eating candy.

Can you see the egg on the tree?

I had to find lots of places to hide eggs. They were on the fence and on plants, in trees and everywhere. G's getting one on the fence.

D wanted to open them and see what was in them as he hunted.

My niece is so cute and had a good time hunting for eggs.

Do you think she found enough????

Three smiles!!! That's amazing.

Everyone with their loot.

All the Granddaughters.
On Sunday E and D wanted their pictures taken and so we headed outside. E and A got matching Easter dresses and hats.

Sunday had the best weather of the whole weekend and the sun definately was out.

I love this picture.

Too bad her thick hair hadn't dried all the way and her curls were already starting to fall out.

I just figured out how to change my pictures to black and white on my camera, I don't have a program that does it or if we do I don't know how to use it. But I had to add this one to the post.
3 comments:
Oops...I forgot to take pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses. Have to catch them next time.
SOOOO cute I love her hat she is such a cutie. What a fun activity. You always great ideas.
love all the eggs.
I love the matching hat and dress. What a fun tradition. You have such a great mom. Tell her hi for me and I love her.
Post a Comment