He arrived at 3:01 pm., weighs 8 lbs. 3oz., 20 1/2 inches long, and has red hair.
And the proud grandparents
Awwwww, what a cute face! I'm glad he's finally here. I'm sure everyone else feels that way too. Oh, and I love the name. Congrats to the proud parents(and big sisters)!!! Thanks for updating us, Melodie! :o)
thanks for the pictures. SoOOOO cute. I love the family picture.love the name too. were you so sick of that game after playing it 17 times.
Ann-No, Zingo isnt that bad. They kids had a fun time and it kept my mind off wondering about Charity.
SO CUTE!!! I would love a little man... let me borrow yours? Brooke is too stingy ;D Congrats!!
Mindy-I think Charity and her girls will be more stingy than Brooke. They've been waiting 6 or more years for this little boy.
yeah yeah yeah!!!! I am so happy to see that he is here and mama and baby are well. He looks like a Glade!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awwwww, what a cute face! I'm glad he's finally here. I'm sure everyone else feels that way too. Oh, and I love the name. Congrats to the proud parents(and big sisters)!!! Thanks for updating us, Melodie! :o)
thanks for the pictures. SoOOOO cute. I love the family picture.
love the name too.
were you so sick of that game after playing it 17 times.
Ann-No, Zingo isnt that bad. They kids had a fun time and it kept my mind off wondering about Charity.
SO CUTE!!! I would love a little man... let me borrow yours? Brooke is too stingy ;D Congrats!!
Mindy-I think Charity and her girls will be more stingy than Brooke. They've been waiting 6 or more years for this little boy.
yeah yeah yeah!!!! I am so happy to see that he is here and mama and baby are well. He looks like a Glade!
Post a Comment