Tuesday, July 7, 2009

G's swimming lessons

I didn't sign up early enough for swimming lessons to get all the kids in at the same time but I wanted G to have his before he went to Scout Camp.

He was in the same class as my friend's daughter.
There aren't as many kids needing the level 5 so I was able to get him in.


Practicing some dives.
Getting his "report card" he didn't pass this time but only has three things to pass off. One was doing a flip-turn like they do on the swim team and I don't know if I can do one of those kind of turns.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Bummer....hope he can get it next time. I need to take pictures of my girls at their lessons.

Melodie said...

I was always told that no cameras until the last day so I always wait.