Monday, February 23, 2009

Science Fair

G had to do a Science Fair project for his science class and after a few suggestions from Dad he decided to see what was the best way to predict the outcome of the College Bowl games. I thought whatever as long as you and your dad do it. Well let's just say there was a little procrastination on both of their parts and the day that it was due we were gluing papers on the board and trying to reprint one of the charts but it got handed in on time. Well he got a grest score and an invitation to go to the District level. This is G in front of his board down at District.
And this is G wearing his Third Place metal in the Behavioral Science category he earned at District and he has an invitation to go to the State Science Fair next month.

I have to admit that I didn't think it was an outstanding project but I guess it shows some originality or something and it is doing very well. I'm very proud of him.

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Wow! That's great! We did a thrown together project for Todd last year and he won honorable mention. Good luck at the District and State levels!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Chris liked the whole football theme. Tell good luck for us!!

Charity said...

Way to go Glade!!!! (side note....any project that doesn't involve me is a great one! Science fairs give me serious anxiety)

Joanna said...

That's awesome! We have never had to do a science fair project.(yet)

nixon5 said...

That is so great. Congrats