Monday, February 23, 2009

C's Birthday

C turned 10 this week. Half of my children are in double digits. I know, I know I'm really old.
A new game for his DS. This has now sparked Indiana Jones fever at our house.

Another squishy ball.
A cup from NASA.
Can you tell he really liked getting clothes for his birthday?

He liked the gummi bears better. Good to know they are much cheaper.
All out in one blow.

5 comments:

Charity said...

I like the picture of him with his arms up! :) Did you notice that his name is on the cupcakes? C just became a name. OOPS! ;)

nixon5 said...

WOW!!!! I can't even believe it. I know it was just the other day he was in my class. I can't beleive how grownup he is.

Joanna said...

that is a favorite game in our house! Looks like he had a great day.

Miranda said...

Sorry I missed this. Looks like he had a great birthday. The clothes picture cracked me up. Not only is it clothes, but CHURCH CLOTHES. Even worse! ;o) We're about to have 3 birthdays over the next 12 days. All of my boys are March babies. Lots of fun around our house! BTW, you're not old.

allredclan said...

Yep! You are OLD, chica!!! Ok, so I'm even older then, I know. Ever time I see your little one in preschool I keep wanting to call him by his oldest brother's name. I think it's because that is the only child of yours that I really knew. How crazy is that! ;)

Ran 7 miles yesterday! WOOT! 4 in the morning, and 3 in the evening.