Saturday, March 21, 2009

A New Garage Door

We got a new Garage Door !!!!!!!!!! Our old one had two panels that were broken and the other two panels had cracks in them. I have been parking outside for many months. So the van was either SCORCHING HOT or FREEZING COLD. This is our new door. White just like the last one but I'm grateful to be able to pull my van in again. This one is fully insulated so hopefully the garage won't get quite so hot in the summer or as cold in the winter.

3 comments:

Charity said...

Woo hoo! Back to automatic bliss! Of course I can't say I have felt too bad for you....some of us ALWAYS have to park in the freezing cold or scortching hot. ;)

Melodie said...

I know I'm spoiled and I did try to keep in mind that you have never had a garage while I waited for a new door.

Karolyn said...

I love my garage too. It's the type of thing you don't realize how much you love it until it is gone!!! My fav is not scraping ice off my windows. Since I hate the cold so much anyway! HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU!!!!!