This is my first time doing a tag and it was hard coming up with 7 things for each item except the food(I think I like food a little too much).
7 things I can do…1.Run a marathon 2. Read a good book for hours 3. Be there for a friend in need 4.Talk to new people even though it makes me nervous. 5. Sing 6. Keep track of four children, three schools, homework, and all their activities. 7. Get up early to run or workout.
7 things I can’t do…1. Finish the laundry(Do clothes reproduce?) 2. Stop looking at houses and floor plans 3. Stand Christmas music before Thanksgiving 4. Travel to the places I want to. 5. Sleep if Rich is out of town. 6. Eat green peppers 7. Keep my kitchen counter clear.
7 things that attracted me to my husband…1. He makes me smile 2. He’s taller than me 3.He makes me laugh 4. He loves to surprise me (even when I don’t want him to) 5. I feel secure in his arms 6. We have a good time together. 7.He wanted to be married in the Temple.
7 things I always say…1.How is your list coming... 2. Put your seatbelt on 3. Please stop arguing 4. What do you want for dinner? 5. Bye...Have a good day...I love you 6. Is your room clean? (I really sound like a mom don’t I) 7. Yes, I want to go to lunch.
7 things I like to eat…1.Chocolate 2. Potatoes, baked, fried, mashed it’s all good. 3. General Tso’s Chicken (PF Chang’s is the best) 4. Cheesecake 5.Candy (Halloween is not a good time for my waist line) 6. Conecuh sausage from Alabama 7. Spinach Artichoke dip
7 people I tag…1. Jen 2. Betsy 3. Karolyn. 4. Jenny 5.Sandrine 6. Kallie 7. Delynn
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
7 tag...
Posted by Melodie at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun tag! I enjoyed reading a little more about you.
How fun... I guessed most of those things, except the Alabama whatever food that was... and yes, of course I would like to go to lunch!!
Post a Comment