Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Singing in the Tabernacle

Saturday I had the awesome privilege of singing in the Tabernacle on Temple Square. It was an amazing experience. The Spirit was so strong and people were touched by the music we sang. All of our songs were about the Savior and giving praise unto him. I have sung with this group, We Also Sing, for the last four years and it always a spiritual uplift for my soul.
Isn't the organ beautiful.

I'm in the center with a blue lei around my neck.

Our director in an amazing woman who always bring the Spirit to our practices and helps us to be better mothers, daughters, sisters, friends. Her name is Merrilee Webb and you can just see her in the bottom of this picture. She also directed the choir for the General Reilef Society Broadcast this year. Ican't wait until next year we are already booked to sing the day after Thanksgiving when they turn all the Christmas lights on at Temple Square. If any of you want to come please do.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so awesome that you got to do that. My old YW leader's son recently started his mission. He was blessed enough to sing at conference & got his picture printed in the Ensign. On page 58 he is the second from the last at the bottom right hand corner. I can't imagine the experience. I am jealous!!