Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's a Hard Knock Life

For the last three months E has been practicing to get ready for our Stake Broadway Musical Review. This last month I have been helping in the children's class for the young cast members and for the children whose parents were in the cast. It's been crazy, but fun. Tonight I got to watch the whole performance and it was amazing!!! Here are the Orphans from "Annie."

Here's my little orphan. Who I did not think would want to be up in front of an audience but did a sensational job. (It did take many years for her to give a talk in Primary)

Here are the animals from "The Lion King" and they can be quite a wild bunch.

Here's a couple of snipets. Sorry I'm not the best cameraman and my Annie ones wouldn't upload.

4 comments:

Charity said...

It was a lot of fun to see. Erin did a great job! Your friends totally crack me up.

The Beckstrom's said...

So much fun!! Im glad I could be a part of this with you. So fun!

nixon5 said...

so cute. your kids are growing up so fast.

Sandrine (CreoleArt Photography) said...

You guys were just awesome!! It was a great show and we had a wonderful time watching all of you!