Isn't this funny. I can't believe that someone thought to create this. Sorry BYU fans.
Okay, so that is sooo funny... Poor Max Hall. I bet he's just kicking himself over that game. But, for all of us "Utes"- it worked to our advantage!
I love this one. I got it the day after in my email from my sis..made me almost pee my pants!
I must have been very hungry, because all I saw was that yummy turn over! YUMMY!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Okay, so that is sooo funny... Poor Max Hall. I bet he's just kicking himself over that game. But, for all of us "Utes"- it worked to our advantage!
I love this one. I got it the day after in my email from my sis..made me almost pee my pants!
I must have been very hungry, because all I saw was that yummy turn over! YUMMY!
Post a Comment