Monday, December 8, 2008

Getting to know you.....

I got this from my cousin. I would love to see what you will write on yours! 1. Do you like blue cheese? no 2. Have you ever smoked heroin? nope 3. Do you own a gun? no 4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I just get a lemon-berry slush 5. Do you get nervous before doctor Appointments? no 6. What do you think of hot dogs? beef franks are the best 7. Favorite Christmas movie? The year without a Santa Claus (I love the Miser brothers) 8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water 9. Can you do push-ups? yes on my toes even 10. Age? 35 11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? right now my new Mickey Mouse earrings from Disneyland 12. Favorite hobby? making cards 13. Favorite Actor: Hugh Jackman 14. Do you have A.D.D.? no 15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? my calves 16. Middle name? Dawn 17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment... 1. I need to go to bed 2. Can't wait to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner tomorrow 3. Is it going to snow any more tonight 18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? nothing I didn't go to the store yesterday or today 19. 3 drinks you regularly drink? 1. water 2. ice water 3. rootbeer 20. 3 Current worries?~ 1. Christmas 2. finances 3. kids and their homework 21. Current Love right now? mom's wood-burning stove 22. Favorite place to be? running outside 23. How did you bring in the New Year? At Jen's with fireworks 24. Where would you like to go? England 25. Name three people who will complete this. Brooke, Charity, ? 26. Do you own slippers? Yes 27. What shirt are you wearing? plaid pajamas 28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried it 29. Can you whistle? no not even to save my life 30. Favorite color? red 31. Would you be a pirate? no 32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Nothing 33. Favorite girl's name? Rebecca 34. Favorite boy's name? G, C, D 35. What is in your pocket? don't have a pocket 36. Last thing that made you laugh? E saying Mom and Dad are kissing 37. Best bed sheets as a child? ???? 38. Worst injury you've ever had? Broke my wrist 39. Do you love where you live? yes, most of the time 40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2 41. Who is your loudest friend? Liz 42. How many dogs do you have? 0 43. Does someone have a crush on you? No 44. What is your favorite book(S)? River Secrets by Shannon Hale 45. Where were you born? Florida 46. What is your favorite candy? anything 47. Favorite Sports Team? U of U 48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I've never thought about it 49. What are you doing at 12 A.M.? sleeping 50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why am I awake?(4 am)

4 comments:

Karolyn said...

Awesome! It's fun to see your answers! How are things at your house?

Melodie said...

We are doing good and busy getting ready for Christmas

nixon5 said...

That was fun to read.

Charity said...

I wish our wood burning stove was working....