We had a wonderful Christmas Morning. We even got to bed early enough the night before that G and C woke up early. Yeah!!! For those of you who don't know my kids usually stay up late because we are at G&G Moore's and usually sleep in on Christmas Day which drives me crazy. I've always gotten up early on Christmas and having to wait for my kids to wake up is pure torture for me. We made them wait until we could slowly wake up E and especially D, and then we went down. Had to wait for Rich to turn on the video camera(the only time of year we use it)
G got a Florida Gators Tim Tebow jersey.

Pokemon pearl for C.

Littlest Pet shops for E

And Geo trax for D.

Two new games for the whole family. I've only beat G once at think fast because he can buzz in before me.

The kids gave Dad R2-Pa-ta-too.

Rich gave me a garmin that I've wanted for a while(my big surprise). He always has to surprise me with something.

Here are a couple of pictures that D took and G&G Glade's.

Yes they are taking pictures of each other at the same time.

D's present from J who loves star wars as much or more than he does.

An r/c airplane for G.

C is excited to get the game just not to have his picture taken.

Art set for E that has already been put to good use.
We also each gave a gift to the Savior that we will do this year. I hope we will always try to keep the spirit of Christmas with us throughout the year and remember that he is the reason we celebrate.
3 comments:
I actually slept in this year. That never happens! For some reasons I was up most of the night. I wonder why? :)
Looks like so much fun. It's fun to see pictures of your kids
Melodie-
I hope you don't mind I found your blog through Charity's. What a darling family you have. Your daughter looks just like you and Charity. I hope it is ok if I pop in every so often.
Joanna Nixon Gregory
Post a Comment