Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things.. nothing made up! You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Melodie
BOY NAME: Michael
4 LETTER WORD: Moon
GIRL NAME: Mikell
OCCUPATION: Milkman (I wish that counted 2 points)
A COLOR: Midnight Blue (I had to look that up)
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Make up
BEVERAGE: Milk
FOOD: Mushrooms
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Mirror
A PLACE : Miramar
REASON FOR BEING LATE: My dog took my keys. (wait I don't have a dog) My four year old lost my keys.
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: My Goodness!

1 comments:
I have decided your blog is the one to check for these! You always have fun ones! Love it!
P.S: I just saw your email about your blog background! I hardly ever open that mailbox anymore, so sorry I was not able to get back to you before! I will fix your background when I get back from vacation at the end of January.
Post a Comment