This is our Family right before the U of U vs. BYU football game. Rich and I are Ute fans. C just likes his red hat. G is leaning toward BYU lately(thanks to Grandma and Grandpa M). E wore BYU colors because Grandma M likes BYU. And D didn't want to wear either red or blue and chose to wear his Mickey Mouse hat . This will have to do for a Family portriat this year.
Ok here are some of the first attempts to get a decent picture.
so funny. I love the picture it actually looks really good. I am a secret Ute fan. My family is utes and brian's family is BYU. I am a Utah fan. I have neices currently attending there too so how could I not be right?
I totally love it! Just so you know when your kids want to attend BYU they can live at my house. I don't care either way, however Steve's boss sets up a betting pool that, we always win, because we put our bet on the Ute's. This year we won airfare to San Diego. In years past we have won $150. So I love the BYU and U games it mean good things for me! Any way I love the picture.
I like this picture. Don't know much about the U of U or how BYU is doing this year. Here it is all about Alabama & Auburn. My house is divided too. I am the only Auburn fan....well other than my dad but he lives in another state. Picture turned out great! Love ya'll!!
I thought I already posted a comment here, but I guess not. I thought the picture turned out great, too. I forgot you had 3 boys and 1 girl(like me!) until I saw the picture. Yes, you'll have to share the others. ;o)
Meagan Utah vs. BYU is the same as Alabama vs. Auburn. I'm having a hard time deciding who to cheer for in the Sugar Bowl. I'm a Utah fan but I've been cheering for Alabama since I can remember so I don't know who I want to win in January.
10 comments:
so funny. I love the picture it actually looks really good. I am a secret Ute fan. My family is utes and brian's family is BYU. I am a Utah fan. I have neices currently attending there too so how could I not be right?
I totally love it! Just so you know when your kids want to attend BYU they can live at my house. I don't care either way, however Steve's boss sets up a betting pool that, we always win, because we put our bet on the Ute's. This year we won airfare to San Diego. In years past we have won $150. So I love the BYU and U games it mean good things for me! Any way I love the picture.
That one did turn out nice. You gotta show them the other ones though. :)
P.S. I Hate Football :)
I like this picture. Don't know much about the U of U or how BYU is doing this year. Here it is all about Alabama & Auburn. My house is divided too. I am the only Auburn fan....well other than my dad but he lives in another state. Picture turned out great! Love ya'll!!
I thought I already posted a comment here, but I guess not. I thought the picture turned out great, too. I forgot you had 3 boys and 1 girl(like me!) until I saw the picture. Yes, you'll have to share the others. ;o)
Meagan Utah vs. BYU is the same as Alabama vs. Auburn. I'm having a hard time deciding who to cheer for in the Sugar Bowl. I'm a Utah fan but I've been cheering for Alabama since I can remember so I don't know who I want to win in January.
How fun!!
GO UTES!!!
So, how come I have never stumbled upon your blog before??? Hope you don't mind if I peek in!!!
Love the family picture...but I have to say...Go Cougars! (I know, I don't have a lot to brag about this year!)
Feel free to check us out at:
www.letitsnowfamly.blogspot.com
I'd be ashamed to put my family in either. Tell Derek I'll send him a reall football team shirt. ROLL TIDE of course. Love ya all.
Post a Comment