Yesterday I went to see if I could find a new Christmas tree on a good sale. Charity and I ran to Robert's 15 mins before they closed. We got in and went down the center asile to the Christmas trees. I had some very particular requirements. 1-Must be a 7 1/2 foot tree (. 2-Must be pre-lit. 3-Must have colored lights. They had one. Just one. The floor display. Then we had to see if it was a good enough deal. The original price was $329.99 and it was 70% off. So a little calculations and it was $99. Corrie had given me a gift card to Roberts for Chirstmas and I had just received my rebate from my cell phone in the form of a Visa Debit card so I only had to come up with $20 plus tax. So I bought a Christmas tree took it home and set it up next to my old one. I am so excited it is a beautiful, full tree and won't have to be propped up on a stand to make it look better like our old one which is only a 6 foot tree.
Derek sang Santa Claus is Coming to Town in front of our new tree.
7 comments:
Pretty! Very nice tree at a great price. You can't beat that.
Derek is too funny! You'd never get your other kids to do that. I couldn't believe we found the exact tree you were looking for, and the girl math is great!
I forgot to watch the video. Oops! He's so cute! I love his bow at the end. :o)
nice tree! we need a bigger tree. our tree would run a close race with charlie brown's. good singing by derek too!
That is an awesome deal! One year i will get out to get one.
Love the singing.
Nice job, Mel! You rock! You will love having that next year. And I agree with the pre-lit thing. It's the only way to go!
I love it. Derek is TOO PRECIOUS. We will look forward to seeing your tree next christmas. I can't hardly wait myself. I get to use my big one next year too. YAY!!!
Post a Comment