Monday, January 19, 2009

Draper Temple


Tomorrow we are going to the Draper Temple Open House. I'm so excited to be able to take my children to the Temple and have the special opportunity to go inside before it is dedicated. I was able to go to the Jordan River Temple Open House as a child and it made a very distinct impression on me. I knew that I wanted to be married in the Temple and nothing else would do. I hope my children will feel the wonderful spirit of the Temple as we visit tomorrow. Tonight we talked about the importance of the Temple and what ordinances are performed there. I hope they gain a love for the Temple and its sacred nature.

3 comments:

Charity said...

The temple is beautiful inside! I'm glad we got to go.

Joanna said...

We took our kids to the Palmyra Open House and also the NYC one, but I think they were too young both times to remember anything. Enjoy your day tomorrow.

nixon5 said...

I am so exceited too we get to go in feb. My kids are exceited also.