My sister just posted that Shannon Hale has some new books coming out this year!!!!!
Upcoming book releases
May 2009 - the actor and the housewife, a novel for grownups
September 2009 - book of a thousand days in paperback
October 2009 - forest born, book 4 in the Books of Bayern series
I am so excited. I love, love, love her books and have been in need of a good book to read. I can't wait!! Really can't you feel the excitement!!
Love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!







2 comments:
Yeah! I love that you put all of the original covers on there. This is so ridiculous, but when I read Princess Academy I had the paperback with the new cover. I finished it, but I ordered the book from Amazon in the hardback because it had the original cover that I loved. I couldn't find it at the store anywhere. I also ordered River Secrets from Amazon, (the hard cover) because the paperback had come out with an UGLY cover. Austenland's paperback cover was cute, but I still liked the original. I'm such a nerd about things like. Just like when I had to check out the Chronicles of Narnia with the covers that I loved.
I was excited to see this post! I bought the Princess Academy for my girls and they loved it. I know that I need to get to it also. I will definitely watch for these. Thanks, Mel! =)
Post a Comment