I just found this picture that Charity gave me and just had to post it. This picture just makes me smile. This is my uncle Red and D up camping during the summer of 2007 (I think correct me if I'm wrong Charity). My uncle loves children and they always have a great time with him., especially when we go camping. He will make swimming holes by damming up the creek with tarps and rocks, he'll put them in the big landscape wagon and take them all over the campground, and he always does funny voices or tells funny stories and jokes to make them laugh. To any of his girls that read this we need to plan a camping trip this year.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Flashback- Uncle Red and D
Posted by Melodie at 7:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
awwww....I love uncle Red.
Great picture! He went with me to take Matt to get his flu shot. Matt was scared and really didn't want to go. Uncle Red said he'd go in with him and Matt was fine.
I just love summer and camping. That sounds like someone who has a great a time with it. Cute picture
I LOVE that picture. I know I took it, but pictures don't always turn out the way you want them to. I want to go camping this year too. That's all the girls talk about....the place in the mountains with the spillway.
hey mel... I do want to get some cookies from whoever you said. :) This sounds horrible but I want 4 boxes of samoas please... Also let me know how to pay her.
Post a Comment