We went up to camp at Pineview Reservoir on July 20th with Rich's family. We set up camp and headed down to the water to cool off. At least the kids and I did.


E out in the big tube.

You can see C, T, M out swimming while D was trying to figure out if he liked the water or not.

The next day we did a little Geo-cache hunting. This is everyone but me in front of the home where David O. McKay lived as a boy. E found one of the Geo-cache's in a pine tree at our campground while everyone else was looking for a bigger container on the ground. The last one took us back to our campsite and there was a bag of goodies for everyone under the trailer.

C and T trying to be propellers for the boat. Carolyn said it wasn't much help but they had fun.

Rich and G.

D after deciding he would play in the water.

Little J throwing rocks in the water.

C and T swimming while Aunt Carolyn takes E for a ride on the boat.

Aunt Carolyn and D's boat ride.

D and Aunt Carolyn.

C floating in the life vest.

D really enjoying the water.

I think that's T and Aunt Carolyn. She's already left for Ethiopia so we have to enjoy her while we can. I guess I didn't take any pictures of Rich taking everyone for a ride in the boat. His arms were sore the next day after all that rowing.
We had a wonderful time playing in the water, playing with cousin and just hanging out around the campfire. Grandma and Grandpa always plan an awesome campout. We had a great time.
2 comments:
The Geo Caching sounds fun. You guys always do fun things with the Moores. :)
Sounds like a fun trip! I've heard of geo caching before but we've never played.
Post a Comment