For pack meeting this month the boys made Bottle rockets with 2 liter bottles. You use one whole bottle and the top of a second one. Most kids put rocks in the "nose cone" to give it some weight, but C chose gummi bears. They gave it just enough weight but not too much. His flew high and far. Then he ate the gummi bears. I had to make him share with E and D. All the kids had a great time. Most of them got soaked. You have to fill the whole bottle 1/3 of the way with water, place it on the launcher and then pump it full of air, and the lift off. So water sprayed all over. Then the kids started filling up their rockets and dumping the water on each other. Rich planned the Pack meeting but then had to miss it. C and his rocket.
We'll see if this video worked or not. Sorry it's sideways. I don't know how to turn it.
1 comments:
Smart thinking Carter! I'd much rather eat gummi bears than rocks. ;)
Post a Comment