Back in July G participated in a Soccer Camp run by Challenger. They bring coaches from England to teach and help the kids hone their skills. They even had a World Cup and played against each other.

G's final game of the World Cup. It was a close one but they pulled it out in the end.

G was all over the field helping set up the other kids to make shots on goal.

These are the kids in his group with Coach Kalps.

G was on team Australia

He was the captain and they won the World Cup.

All of Team Australia.

Coach Kalps, Coach Sonja and Coach Luca.

G with the World Cup Trophy.

They ran a great program and G had a lot of fun. He even exchanged e-mail addresses with a girl on his team. I'm so not ready for that.
3 comments:
Looks like they had a great time. Too funny about the email exchange. I don't think I'd be ready for it either. :o)
Yeah Glade and Team Australia!!!
yay that is great
Post a Comment