We celebrated D's birthday with most of the family back in June. He still loves Cars and lightning McQueen.
He loves to say cheese but he hardly ever looks at the camera when he does.
Uncle Matt gave him a slip n slide. It was the hit of the party.
The kids love to watch this video especially on the Wii. It will play the video backwards and it just cracks them up to watch the water go back into the boat and the people slide back up the slip n slide. Ok I'm having problems uploading the video if anyone can help call me
2 comments:
Hey Melodie, I am so glad to see you blogging! I will check in regularly to see what is going on! It is so good to see you and your kids! Happy birthday "D" We love you!- Karolyn
You didn't mention the huge ruts left in your yard. It was worth all the fun that the kids had. My kids wish they had summer bdays sometimes. Lauren and Auburn wanted to have water parties. :)
Post a Comment