G is now an official teenager as of last month. That was not as difficult a transition as last year(at least for me). He loves junoir high and I was terrified(yes I admit I'm overprotective).

Here is his new internal frame backpack. For scouts since earlier this year he needed one and we had to borrow one at the last minute. A day before their campout we find out they are packing in everything and the list says his pack cannot weigh more than 30% of his body weight. I tell Rich "G doesn't even weigh 100 pounds." He says "and his sleeping bag weighs 8"

New headphones and on Sunday we went to Grandmas to celebrate with more family.
A new light weight sleeping bag to help with the next time he has to go backpacking.

A headlamp and gummi bears.

BYU gear from Grandma and Grandpa Moore because Dad was not going to buy it.

He didn't even let go of his football to blow out the candles.

L and the Hannah Montana things we gave her for her birthday.

Dad and his Hershey's miniatures and the book we put together for his 65th birthday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment