Thursday, October 16, 2008

Locks of Love

Today was the second time that E Cut her hair off to donate to Locks of Love. They are a charity that provides wigs for children who have lost their hair. To see a good Before picture since I forgot to get one, even with my camera right in hand, scroll down to our Frightmare's pictures. She is so willing to help others. She is always inspiring me to do more.
Here are her after shots.



I guess all todays posts are about E. She's the best, D even call her his best sister. She tells him that's because she's his only sister, but I told her she probably would be his best sister even if he had more.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

she looks really good with short hair

Sandrine (CreoleArt Photography) said...

She looks darling with her short hair! Love it!

Charity said...

Tell Erin muchos gracias for inspiring Auburn to cut her hair too!!!