Thursday, October 16, 2008

E's Baptism

E was baptized in September at our Stake Center. She was the only one being Baptized that month so Glade and I were asked to to speak. Glade gave the talk on baptism and did a wonderful job. He searched for sources himself and put it all together. I've been asked to speak at C's and E's baptisms and I get so emotional and nervous I always end up crying. Rich's mom made her dress since my mom made her blessing dress. I guess I'll have to buy her wedding dress just to be fair.
I love this picture of the Savoir's Baptism. He is our perfect example an I hope Erin will always follow in his footsteps. She is already so kind and compassionate and the peacemaker of our home.
E got a cute necklace with CTR and her birthstone on it from our friends.

And a scripture case to carry her new scriptures in.

2 comments:

Sandrine (CreoleArt Photography) said...

What a special day! Congrats Erin!

Charity said...

I love the first picture with Derek looking at Erin. He adores her.