Sunday, November 1, 2009

D's fieldtrip to the Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch with all 6 of the kindergarten classes on Oct. 15th. Our group started off by visiting the animals and play area while we waited for our turn to go get a pumpkin.

A baby pig rooting in the mud.
D checking out the sheep

The donkeys Jack and Jenny.
Jumping over the maze instead of going through the maze.
The Goat Mountain. You can buy food for the goats and send it up to the top of the mountain and the goats will climb up to eat it.
D's pumpkin.
I love his cheesey smile.
Sliding down the haybale slide.
Trying to rope a "steer"
More jumping over the maze. This was his favorite activity.
And this was his second favorite. I was glad I went along and wasn't in charge of a group. I was able to follow him because the Dad who's group he was in was letting the kids go wherever they wanted.

0 comments: