E and C had their duet recital Saturday the 12th of September. I had a crazy day of taking G to his soccer game, running over to D's first game, during which we found out that C's duet partner and best friend was not going to be at the recital and so he was going to have to perform with the head teacher at the piano studio, called her to find out what she was wearing (because they are suspose to dress up similar to their partner according to the title of the piece), watched a few mins of D's game, took a couple of pictures, took C home to have him change into a white t-shirt, and met Rich and the other boys at the library where the recital took place, meanwhile Charity dropped off E who had spent the night at her house. (Are you tired, I'm tired just remembering everything) E gets shy in front of groups and almost didn't get up with here partner. She wouldn't put on the sunglasses the gal brought for her so they would match. Their piece was called Rainy Day Rock.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Duet Recital
Posted by Melodie at 7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, that made my head spin. I'm glad everything worked out. I wish Todd had stuck with the piano. I hope he'll want to take lessons again one day, but right now he's focusing on the drums for band. Next year will be interesting because he'll start marching and playing and football games.
Post a Comment