G turned 14 on the 20th of September. Wow! Shauna had to point out that in one year he'll be able to get his drivers permit and start driving(with parental supervision). Time goes by too quickly these days, trying to keep up with four kids, I forget how quickly they are growing up. Just ask G, I'm sure he'll say I still treat him like a little kid.

Money is always a good gift for a teenager.

A Ute t-shirt to keep Garth and Corrie from taking him to the Dark Blue side.

Because he does like both teams who knows who'll he'll cheer for on November 28th. Probably the Y since Garth and Corrie got him the seat next to their season tickets this year and he gets to go to all the home games.

Candy, Gatorade and silly string!

C being silly.

A new bike from us because he's growing so tall. Hopefully this one will last him.

Blowing out the candles. (there are even pink candles on there because I thought we had more candles and we didn't. I asked him if that was ok and he said yes. Another sign he's growing up and not letting a little thing like the color of a candle bother him, it would've in the past.)
3 comments:
I can't believe you have a 14 y.o.! Looks like he had a great birthday. I kinda giggled at the candy and gatorade. I don't know why, but it made me smile.
My hubby would like the peez too. We have to buy some every time we go to town. You'd think I was taking a kid to the store. :0P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, G. Looks like he had a great day.
Wow, that is just unbelievable. He is way too old. But tell him Happy Late birthday from us anyway.
Post a Comment